BEFORE ADDING THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR POOL
1. Clean and backwash the filter.
2. Adjust free available chlorine level to 1-4 parts per million (ppm) with an hth® chlorinating product. Follow label directions on that product.
3. Measure the stabilizer (cyanuric acid) concentration with an hth® test kits or test strips. The ideal range is 20-25 parts per million (ppm). Chlorine is not as effective if the stabilizer range is above 100 parts per million (ppm).
4. Use the table shown to determine the correct amount of this product.
HOW TO ADD THIS PRODUCT TO YOUR POOL
1. Turn on the circulation pump.
2. Add the correct dose of this product slowly to the skimmer.
3. Leave the circulation pump running and do not backwash for 48 hours.
HOW TO MAINTAIN THE CORRECT STABILIZER CONCENTRATION:
1. Check the stabilizer level at least twice during each swimming season.
2. Add this product as needed.