About This Item
Low calcium hardness in your pool can cause pool water to be corrosive, resulting in damage to pool surfaces and equipment. Test your water weekly to make sure your calcium hardness levels are between 200 and 500 ppm. If it’s below 200 ppm, add HTH® Calcium Hardness Up to raise calcium hardness levels, and prevent corrosion of metal and plaster surfaces. HTH® Calcium Hardness Up is great for all pool types including vinyl-lined pools and salt water systems.
- Increases calcium hardness in swimming pool water
- Reduces corrosiveness of water when calcium hardness is too low
- Helps avoid damage to pool surfaces and equipment
- Helps keep calcium hardness levels between 200 and 500 ppm
- Great for all pool types including vinyl-lined pools and salt water pools