About This Item
The easy-to-use treatment quickly eliminates unwanted bacteria and algae in your swimming pool, so your family can get back to swimming and relaxing as soon as possible. With this simple shock treatment, you can boost the chlorine levels in your pool and restore crystal clarity to the water. Plus, these shock pods are sun protected for extended chlorine life and also compatible with salt systems.
TO USE: Always be sure the pump is running when testing the water or adding chemicals. Test and adjust the pH to the ideal range of 7.2 to 7.8. Add the recommended dosage directly to the pool during evening hours while the pump is running. If any granules settle to the bottom of the pool, use a brush to disperse. Once the free chlorine levels reach between 1 and 4 parts per million, it’s cannonball time! Repeat every seven days or as often as needed to prevent pool problems.
- One 5.625-pound pail HTH® Pre-measured Water Soluble Pods™ Shock! with 15 pods
- Effective shock product kills unwanted bacteria and algae in your swimming pool
- Convenient and easy-to-use pods restore crystal clarity to pool water
- HTH® Pre-measured Water Soluble Pods™ Shock! are sun protected to extend chlorine life
- Apply shock treatment directly to pool; follow package instructions for best results
- Made in the USA